Saturday, November 15, 2014

Playing catch up

Sweet little cousins playing together at mema's house. They do so good entertaining each other. Love this. 
Baby it's cold outside. Winter has officially arrived and man it has been cold. This little boy is the hottest natured baby, I love cuddles bc he keeps me warm. 
Bundled up and going to Mema's house in his jammies. These are so warm since he's down on the floor and on the move. He can't pull those socks off and his whole body is covered. 
I had to take him back to the doc to get his second dose of flu shot. I snapped this picture right after when the nurse was leaving the room. We didn't have to get undressed or anything. Just pulled the pants down and stuck him in the thigh. He didn't shed one tear, what a good boy. 
Came home and played on the iPad. He loves the bubble pop game. 
Wearing momma's beanie the other night. 
Ready to call those hogs. He looks so grown in his new under Armour outfit. 
Just a happy naked boy in the bed. 
I snapped this this morning....my living room looks so different these days. And......I love it. Wouldn't trade it for anything. I always said I won't have a bunch of baby stuff everywhere but look. 
Oh Wes just drinking coffee this am out of his favorite mug. Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment