Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Playing catch up

We celebrated Keegan's birthday by having dinner at Blue Monkey last Wednesday night. Mav had a little date time with Emery. He was loving it. She was unsure of his craziness.  
Just trying a little selfie but he was laughing at Lyla instead of looking at the camera. 
Passed out on mommas lap at memas house. 
I LOVE chatbooks. So cool how they take all your Instagram photos and print them in a book for you. Oh and only $6. 
Just my heart and soul with his heart and soul.....FOOD!
Playing at memas while momma ran an errand. 
Stocked up at target while they were having a sale. 
Make momma cry. I packed up all his too small clothes and had to snapped a pic wearing his newborn hat. 
The sweetest face I have ever seen!!!
In his sweet $5 baseball bubble. 
Shopping at HL with momma and Mimi AND first time riding in a cart. 
Oh my...he absolutely loved this fox. I mean from the second he saw it he was hooked. 
Saturday night date night with my two favorite boys. 
Happy 25 weeks to baby cake. 
Woke up to foxy. 
Daddy being crazy in the backyard  
We all went to the Clark's house to eat pizza and meet baby Aiden. 
Maverick was giving him kisses. 
Fell asleep on the way home. Partied to hard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment