Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Happy TWO Months!!!

These past two months have been the best two months of my life. You are pure joy to watch grow and so so fun to love. 




At two months you:
*wear some newborn clothes still but mostly 0-3 for the length
*wear size newbirn diapers (tried moving up to a size 1 but too big)
*started wearing shoes 
*weight 10.8lbs (10%)
*23 3/4" long (82%)
*love your momma and daddy
*love to nurse
*still loving bath time
*love to listen to music 
*enjoy swinging and watching your monkeys
*love watching ceiling fans 
*talking/cooing more and more
*drooling like crazy
*hair is getting longer/curlier (lost a little at top front) 
*slept in your crib ALL month
Words cannot describe how much I love you!!!! Im going back to school/work tomorrow and I'm gonna miss you like crazy but....I know I have to go and I know you are in good hands. I hope I can make it through the day and I hope you don't miss me too much. I'm trying to get all my tears out of the way so the morning will be easier on all THREE of us.  
Everyone always comments on how happy you are, so true you are happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment