Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Stranger Danger

I figured since I'm going on my 5th SNOW DAY!!! (Yes, that's right...we got out of school last Wednesday and haven't been back yet) (Tomorrow is Wednesday again). SO I thought I would try to get back to the blogging world. I have lots to catch you up on!
This is the gigantic snowman Wes built on his snow day :)
 We took Joss to the mall to see Santa since she was really excited about going to see him. The whole time waiting in line she couldn't get up there fast enough. When it came time she wasn't having it so Mimi had to sit with her. HA
 I wanted SO bad to get a few maternity shots in the snow so we ventured out Saturday to get some shots. COLD but fun.
 Paul helped someone stranded get unstuck while Wes and I were shopping in the GAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment