Sunday, June 10, 2012

Mr. and Mrs. Kyle Hahn

Wes and I celebrated Christine & Kyle getting married last night with all their friends and family at Shodow Valley. Kyle cried like a baby when she walked down the aisle, so sweet.
 Wes and I heading into the wedding!
 Justin and Keegan right before the wedding.
 I think this picture is so sweet! It was Kyle & Christine's first dance and his little brother and mom arm in arm watching!
 beautiful cake, we sat right beside the cake table...ha
 I overheard Christine (threathening) telling Kyle he better not smash it all over her face. What do you think he did....smashed it alllll over her face. It actually wasn't too terrible but she didn't enjoy it. Then I heard her say "Kyle, I told you not to do that" HA Good sport Christine!!!
 Just some of the 'neighbs'
beautiful wedding and they looked fab!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment