Monday, December 12, 2011

Ugly Christmas Sweater Party

Wes and I hosted a Ugly Christmas Sweater Party for the neighborhood friends! It was hilarious...notice the stach for starters...MacNasty!
I can't look at this picture without dying laughing. Oh Micah, he rocked the look.
It's not near as funny for the girls as it is for the boys. I couldn't take any of them seriously the whole night. Cliff & Janna!
Charla, myself, and Ashlyn (Cliff & Jana's lil)
Keegan...I don't know how I missed getting a pic of Justin, sorry!
Lil Hunter (Cliff & Janna's lil) He is a hammmmm!!!
Delicious cookies made by Christine, thanks girl!
Making my little smokies, for WES!
Stach bros
Christine and Kyle!!!
I didn't get a pic of everyone, so sorry! We had a great time. I'm so thankful we chose this house in this neighbor! We have made some great friends and are loving living out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment