Friday, August 26, 2011

randoms

Last weekend the whole fam was out running errands and we noticed RHS Cheerleaders were having a car wash. hmmmm...wonder if my old friend Brittany is there? Yep, she was the one doing all the work. So I couldn't resist from letting her wash my car. All the cheerleaders just stood around while she washed all the cars, pretty funny.
Then of course I scooped this little thang up for some auntie time. She can almost hold her bottle all by herself. She's growing too fast!
Too much work holding her own bottle so she just gave it all up.
Wes and I saw this...whatever it is at Wally World so I snapped a quick photo.
Animal pileup at our house. I was taking the two smallest rug rats you see to a little girl at my school who wanted them. Hemi didn't get too far from the kitties the whole time, he's a little obsessed with cats.
Ole Ms. Jessica
I made these little bird nest frames...love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment