Saturday, January 1, 2011

road trip with the dogs

I went with mom to take mema back home after all the Christmas festivities...and so did Nicholas (mema's dog), and my two dogs Hemi and Lyla...CRAZY!!! Mom and I met Katie and Aunt Tammy to eat mexican food and do a quick catch up!
sisters 
it poured down rain on us all the way there...5.5 hours total! I made my dogs hold it but Niki couldn't make it! 
Ready to get back in the car?? 
Poor Lyla! She stood up there the entire time that mom and I were in Zaxby's (and it was about 30 minutes). Mom met up with an old friend to catch up and then mom and I ran into a few cute shops! 
I've been wanting these!!! They were on sale (WHAT) so I just had to get them.
Elf on the Shelf!!! LOVE!!! Kids in my class have been talking about their elf at home and I had never heard of such a thing so I can't wait to start this tradition with my kids. (I will start it a little early...next year with Wes) HA 

No comments:

Post a Comment