Sunday, October 17, 2010

kettle corn

We all loaded up and went to War Eagle Saturday morning just to see what all the fuss was about! Mom and I went a couple of years ago and promised ourselves we would NEVER go back. (I think we made our selves the same promise this year) It got us out of the house and we enjoyed a few treats! The picture turned out horrible but Wes found himself a hammock to sit/lay in while we shopped around War Eagle.
Paul thought that was a pretty good idea himself, ha!
They had the best funnel cakes!!!!
My all time fav is kettle corn so I got myself a HUGE bag to go!
*Friday night we met Laci, Dave, and Scarlett for pizza. (This has been our ritual for a long time...we are kinda slacking on it.)
After War Eagle Saturday we all went to mom's house to watch the game. Afterwards mom and I did a little bday and grocery shopping and then picked up the guys for Red Lobster.


No comments:

Post a Comment