Monday, September 28, 2009

Guess who spent the night.....And Bridal Fair

Kimberli spent the night on Saturday night!!! Wes and I picked her up Saturday morning and headed to Chick fil A for some lunch. (As you know this is Westley's favorite spot and Kimberli's too) I traded her toy in for an ice cream cone while she was playing. WELL...she caught me so I had to hand it over and let her finish it. Then we headed to run our errands and to Bikes, Blues, & BBQ for just a little while. We wanted her to see all the bikes and get some kettle corn. (MY favorite) We ate dinner at the new La Huerta (not as good as the original in Fayetteville) and home to watch a movie. She slept from 9:00 to 8:00 in the morning...WOW! She went to church with us and then we took her home.
Just a little taste of some of the flower arrangements that will be center pieces at the reception. Aren't these BEAUTIFUL....hydrangeas are my favorite!

Mom and I went to the bridal fair on Sunday afternoon, I didn't find out about it until Saturday but we still decided to go. I wasn't sure if it was for me or not...I really didn't know what to expect. It ended up being a GREAT resource for LOTS of vendors. I don't have a lot left to do but I still wanted to check it out. I still need a videographer (if I end up using one) it's not a HUGE priority but I would like one. I have been talking to a few different people about cakes and invitations and I finally got to meet them at the bridal fair. Other than those few things, I think I'm on a roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment